Only 20% of true drivers of health are clinically related. The other 80% are related to social determinants of health such as income, gender, education, housing, food insecurities, loneliness, community factors, zip codes – those are the things that drive what makes a community unhealthy. It shouldn’t be a surprise then, why we see good health in some parts of MN and not in others. We talk with Dr. Craig Samitt, President & CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN and Stella about the health inequities and health disparities in MN and how this impacts employees and businesses and what leaders can do to fix it. For more information visit BCBSMN.
The Critical Need For Employee Sleep Health
We all do it and we all need it. Yet we don’t often talk about it – or the impact it has on our professional and...